Box has been ordered, 05/28/13. I'll leave the team sign ups open for a few more days. If the break doesn't fill up we'll still do it, but I get to do what I please with the unclaimed teams.
As much as I love baseball, the NFL is a mighty juggernaut that just can't be stopped. Football is quickly becoming the sport that everyone talks about year round. I know I was excited about this year's NFL Draft and now that it's over some new 2013 football products are starting to release. I thought about doing a box or two of Topps Archives, but then I checked out 2013 Score and the hobby only jumbo boxes are absolutely loaded! Check it out:
I think Panini has done an excellent job "upgrading" the Score brand from previous years. If we act now we can bust on jumbo box using a 2 team per slot format.
16 two team slots available. Pick one team of your choice. Once all the slots have been filled, then the unclaimed teams will be randomly assigned to all participants. Each two team slot will only cost you $10.00 shipped! Pretty good, huh? To sweeten the deal I'll send each participant extra cards of the team you choose. There might even be some extra loose packs tossed into the break.
- Now I'm asking if you are interested in this break to claim your team and make your payment immediately. To claim your first team please leave a comment in this post with your choice.
- Send your gift payment via PayPal to: cardboardcollections @ yahoo . com
- Please also e-mail me your mailing address to the same e-mail above.
- The faster we can get this filled up the faster we can get to breaking!
If you have any questions please let me know. Of course if we don't get enough interest in this break I'll gladly refund everyone's money.
01) Carolina Panthers (Cardboard Collections) (PAID)
02) Houston Texans (Matt Pederson) (PAID)
03) Green Bay Packers (Josh D.) (PAID)
04) San Diego Chargers (Underdog Cards) (PAID)
05) Philadelphia Eagles (daddyohoho) (PAID)
06) San Francisco 49ers (Brian Conrad) (PAID)
07) Denver Broncos (Josh D.) (PAID)
08) Dallas Cowboys (Play at the Plate) (PAID)
09) Minnesota Vikings (Play at the Plate) (PAID)
10) Washington Redskins (Cardboard Hogs) (PAID)
11) Pittsburgh Steelers (NY Hitman 23) (PAID)