Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday Verse

Philippians 4:6-7



Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


Isn't it uncanny how when you hear something from the Lord at the time and place that you need it most?  Last week started off kind of rough for me and my wife and that very same morning I had the above scripture waiting for me in my inbox.

Not much has gone on this past week for me card wise.  I haven't chased any new Tim Hudson cards nor have I made any trades, though I do have some cards that were sent to me  I need to share.  I saw that Bowman is out now, but that set never really gets me too excited.  I'm sure I'll buy at least one retail pack just for kicks, but other than that I'll skip Bowman and continue to wait for A&G to be released.  That said I guess I should look at a Bowman checklist to see what Tim Hudson cards I'll need to look out for.  Probably should just grab a Braves team set too and be done with it.

That's enough for today, after all it's Mother's Day and I've got 3 moms and a wife to take care of.  Have a great Sunday everyone and go make sure to call your mom or go hug her today and tell her how much you appreciate everything she does / has done for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment