Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Anyone want to trade auto for auto?

I pulled this beautiful card a few months back when my local Target first got a box of 2010 Topps National Chicle.  I was on the fence whether to keep it or not as it has been by far the nicest card I've pulled from a pack of cards in the last 10 or so years.  I've decided however that I am willing to give it up for a nice autographed card of a Braves player.  I normally don't even crack open a Beckett to look at prices, but as of July 2010's listing this Yastrzemski card is going for $60.00.  That said I don't care about book value as long as I get something I want.

Up for trade:

Photobucket

Looking for something in the vein of:

2006 UD Sweet Spot Tim Hudson auto

07 UD Black Tim Hudson auto

10 Allen & Ginter Jason Heyward auto

or a nice autographed card of John Smoltz or Tom Glavine (preferably in a Braves uniform)

Feel free to also make an offer of "not so common" game used cards of any of the players above or any other Braves player - past or present.  What I mean by "no so common" is cards featured jersey patches, swatches of hat, ball, base or glove.  These can be dual autograph or not.

This may be a long shot post, but hopefully someone out there will have something that peaks my interest and we can work a deal.  Feel free to leave a comment or contact me directly:  flywheels@yahoo.com



3 comments:

  1. If I had any of that stuff, I would make an offer. Great Yaz auto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm basically interested in any nice auto of Braves players - esp. Hudson, Smoltz, Glavine & Justice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colbey,
    I think I have a Donruss Rookie Tom Glavine I got signed at spring trining LMK if interested and I can email you a scan of the actual card and auto so you can see it. My email is soskinfamily@yahoo.com I saw you are following my blog any interest in the Sheffield? Thanks, Dion

    ReplyDelete