Monday, August 16, 2010

The Sandlot Delivers!

A week or so I sent Joe @ the Sandlot an unannounced stack of random NY Mets cards I had collected or picked up @ the local card shop.  I didn't send them expecting anything in return to be honest, but Saturday afternoon I had a bubble mailer sitting inside the mailbox containing some nice Braves cards.

97 Ultra #12
Kenny Lofton 1997 Fleer Ultra Hitting Machines #12
I love die-cut cards!  I don't think I have even seen this insert set so this was easily my favorite card.
Photobucket

He also sent me several David Justice cards I needed for my collection.

It's people like Joe and others I've traded with since I started my own blog that makes collecting cards again so much fun.  Thanks Joe!  If you are interested in trading make sure to check the side bar for my want list as well as sets I'm trying to build.

3 comments: