Sunday, July 12, 2020

Affordable Group Break - 1994 Fleer Flair Series 2

** 07/15/20 - PRICES DROPPED ON REMAINING TEAMS **


This break will feature 1994 Fleer Flair Series 2. Notable RC include Alex Rodriguez. We'll also be on the hunt for Hot Glove inserts! For more info on this set, be sure to visit the Trading Card Database or BaseballCardPedia for checklists. I'm posting these signs up to the Facebook group, my blog and on Twitter all at the same time so if you want to claim a team(s), I recommend you don't wait.

Price is listed beside each team. All cards ship. The price does not include shipping. Stacking applies so if you bought into a previous break or want me to hold your cards until you see what's next, I'll send you a PayPal invoice for shipping whenever you're ready. We'll break this box Live on my YouTube channel on Friday, 07/17/20 at 10 PM eastern. I'll update all of my social media outlets (FB group, Twitter @flywheels) as teams are claimed.

To claim your team(s) please comment with your request and submit your payment at that time. If you haven't participated in one of my breaks, please email me your name & mailing address. Please send your payment as Friends & Familyhttp://paypal.me/flywheels86


Atlanta Braves - Colbey PAID
Baltimore Orioles $5 - Nick D PAID
Boston Red Sox $3 - Roy G PAID
California Angels $5 - @jmswyo PAID
Chicago Cubs $3 - Ben M PAID
Chicago White Sox $3 - Ross L PAID
Cincinnati Reds $3 - @jmswyo PAID
Cleveland Indians $5 - Tim H
Colorado Rockies $2
Detroit Tigers $3 - Ross L PAID
Florida Marlins $1
Houston Astros $6 - Ross L PAID
Kansas City Royals $2 - @jmswyo PAID
Los Angeles Dodgers $6 - gcrl PAID
Milwaukee Brewers $4 - Mark E PAID
Minnesota Twins $3
Montreal Expos $3 - @jmswyo PAID
New York Mets $2 - @jmswyo PAID
New York Yankees $8 - @Lost_Collector PAID
Oakland Athletics $4 - Ben M PAID
Philadelphia Phillies $2
Pittsburgh Pirates $3 - Wade F PAID
San Diego Padres - Colbey PAID
San Francisco Giants $8 - Drew I PAID
Seattle Mariners $10 - Ben M PAID
St. Louis Cardinals $3 - Kerry B PAID
Texas Rangers $3
Toronto Blue Jays $1


4 comments: