Saturday, August 20, 2011

Group Break Delay

I got an e-mail this evening from Blowout Cards that the release date for 2011 Topps Marquee has been pushed back to 9/14/11 now.  I was so looking forward to having this product in hand this upcoming week.  I'm just as disappointed as you probably are, but what can you do?

I did recently purchase a webcam for my laptop and I'm still planning on opening the Marquee boxes live via Ustream.  I'll update everyone with some choices of dates & times as the release date gets closer.

In the meantime I'm thinking about doing another cheap-o break.  Any interest in 96 and 97 Fleer?  It's the all matte design w/ one insert per pack.  Possibly another box?  Unsure of pricing at the moment...but it'll be $10 or less for sure.  Stay tuned to the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Double turds! I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. It sucks, I know, but if it means a better quality product, I can wait 3 more weeks. Then again, this is Topps we're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a '96 and '97 Fleer break would be cool.

    ReplyDelete