Monday, January 9, 2012

January 2012 Group Break - 1999 Skybox E-X Century

PhotobucketAnd finally this evening we'll rip two packs of 1999 Skybox E-X Century.  I love "non-traditional" material trading cards so this was an easy choice for the break.  That and the chance of pulling a card with game used (shoe) spikes!  Only 3 cards per pack, but several numbered parallels and inserts to chase.

Pack 1:
Photobucket
#032 Randy Johnson (Diamondbacks)
#104 Pat Burrell (Phillies)
#067 Jose Canseco (Rays)

Pack 2:
#041 Brad Fullmer (Expos)
Photobucket
#083 Rickey Henderson (Mets)
#048 Jeff Cirillo (Brewers)

Now these are some cool cards!  My hope is that the player/team selection is varied so everyone gets in on the action. 

That's it for tonight.  I've got a film crew and report from the local CBS affiliate coming over to my house tomorrow to do a spot on my and my toy collection and I've got some last minute things to attend to.  More packs will be ripped and shared here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment