Sunday, January 29, 2012

Trade with reader Jeffrey Wiltse

It seemed as if I was in the middle of a trading drought.  I didn't have the time to browse many want lists and I wasn't receiving any offers.  All of this changed over the last week or so when I started to get trade offer after trade offer in my e-mail's inbox.  One of these offers was from reader Jeffrey Wiltse.  He was working on completing his 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter set and also set his eyes on some 2011 Topps Gold parallels.  In return he offered up a variety of cards for several different insert sets I've been slowly working on.  Here are a few of the cards that filled some holes in the sets.



The 2008 Topps Historical Campaign Matchups are greatly appreciated as they put a big dent in the want list.  Same goes for the 2011 Kimball Champions and the 2 SPs from 2011 Allen & Ginter put me ever so close to completing my first ever A&G set.  Thank you so much Jeffrey!

No comments:

Post a Comment