Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Boxes Arrived! Group Break Starting Very Soon!

UPS delivered the boxes/packs this afternoon so we can finally get the group break underway.  Thank you again to all of you that have signed up and claimed a team or teams.  Check back tomorrow morning for the results of the first box.

It's not too late to sign up if you haven't already.  Plenty of teams still available.  If you have claimed a team(s) and would like an additional team please let me know ASAP.  You can take $2.00 any team if you have already claimed at least one.

As in the past, please leave me a comment if you want the duplicates.  I have a feeling that the 94 Pinnacle will yield lots of doubles!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I'll take whatever is left. Just shoot me an email (smedindy@gmail.com) with the total. I don't really need the dupes, though, but I will take the dupes of other teams if no one wants those dupes - does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'll take my Cardinal doubles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to send dupes to me. Heck you deserve for running the break. BTW, quick question I was looking through my Rockies checklist and there is a card in SI of both a Rocky and a Yankee. Who would get that card if it came out? Sorry if that is a newbie question, but I am a group break newbie so I feel vindicated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I treat multi-player cards a little different. In this case since the Yankees will probably end up w/ more base cards it'll go to the Rockies (assuming we pull that card). Best scenario is that we get more than 1 of that card.

    ReplyDelete