Friday, January 14, 2011

Group Break - 2005 Upper Deck Pro Sigs

Up next in the group break is a box of 2005 Upper Deck Pro Sigs.  This box has one guaranteed autograph card plus a few parallels.  The packs state the Rookie Prospects cards were seeded 1:4 packs when in reality they are 2 per pack.  

I'm still fairly new when it comes to using video in group breaks so please be patient with me.  My wife graciously helped me film this box break - thanks babe.  If the lighting is bad, angle makes it hard to see the cards or if I'm just boring let me know so I can make adjustments next time I do a video!  Due to YouTube's 10 minute rule I had to break the video up into 2 parts.




Please look for another post to follow shortly highlighting the various inserts as well as the box hit.  We still have one box to go (1999 Fleer Sports Illustrated) so hang in there everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment