Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Trip to the Post Office...

Just about everyone who participated in my recent group break should be receiving your cards soon.  I dropped off most of the packages today so with any luck maybe they'll start popping up in your mailbox by the weekend.

I apologize for the slight delay in mailing the cards.  I've been trying to get my mortgage refinanced all while looking for some part time evening work and fighting off a cold. 

Again I really appreciate everyone's participation and I hope to be back next month with another affordable group break.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Thanks Colbey. And it's nice to see that I at least won one of the random off's. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem on the delay, life happens. Thanx a lot for the break and I will definitely be back for more.

    BTW, email me with your address and I can get your cards shipped ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! No worry on any slight delay, i really understand b/c I'm super busy right now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Colbey for organizing this. I look forward to participating in another one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already got the cards today. Thank you for the extras. That was unexpected. I posted the results on my blog. http://footballcardfool.blogspot.com/2011/01/results-from-group-break.html

    ReplyDelete